2019 Rockford Olympic Winter Festival Tournament: January 19 – 20, 2019,
Registration Sites/ Places:
Friday, January, 18th, 2019 6-8 pm ISC Sports Center 8800 E Riverside Blvd IL 61111 —- Be one hour prior to first game.
Saturday, January 19th, 2019 Fusion Netlynx sports 7135 Clinton Rd Loves Park, IL 61111 —- Be on hour prior to first game.
Saturday, January 19th, 2019 Victory Sports Center 7003 N Alpine Rd Loves Park IL 61111 —– Be one hour prior to first game.
- All players must wear a bracelet for all games in order to play
- All coaches are required to have an IYSA Emergency Medical Release and Liability Waiver form filled out for every player on the team roster
- A roster including all player names is required to be filled out at the time of registration. Players cannot be added after the 2nd game.
- All players must have a valid picture ID, Birth Certificate, Passport, State ID, USYSA/USSF/NISL/Local league
- Roster ages/numbers of players of the field:
Rosters ages/ numbers of players of the of the field:
U9 2010 7V7 + goalie
U11 2008 6V6 + goalie
U12 2007 6V6 + goalie U13 2006 6V6 + goalie
U14 2005 5V5 + goalie
U15 2004 5V5 + goalie
U16 2003 5V5 + goalie
High School 2002-2000 5V5 + goalie
- Players can only play for one team.
- 3 games minimum.
- All games will be 2-20 minute halves.
- Kids will shake hands outside the field to keep the games moving.
- Blue card=Player must leave the field for 2 minutes.
- If your player has a blue card and the other team scores on you your player can go back in.
- Yellow card=player must leave the field for 5 minutes. Player may be replaced by another player
- Red card=Player will be out of the game for the remainder of the game and the next game or more depending on situation. Any Agression will be suspended from the entire tournament.
- Any player on the bench that gets a card from the referee; requires a player on the field to be penalized. The referee will decide the penalty.
- Any referee complaints from only the coach need to be written on the back of the game card immediately following the game.
- If necessary, the Referee will make comments on back of the game card.
- Heading the ball is prohibited in U11 games and younger.
- No slide tackling
-First and second place teams advance to finals
-Standings will be determined on the basis of standings points as follows
- 3 points for a win
- 1 point for a tie
- 0 points for a loss
In the event of a tie in standings point, division ranking will be decided as follows:
- Goals against first
- Goals in favor
Finals only-First place games that end in a tie will result in one 5 minute period. If the game remains tied after the overtime period, it will be decided by penalty kicks. No subs after the buzzer. The players on the field that finish the game are the players that start the penalty kicks, If the game is still tied then you start using the bench until there is a winner.
Rockford Olympic FC will not be responsible if the tournament is cancelled in whole or in part due to inclement weather or any other reason. No refunds will be made. Any team that disregards any decision made by the tournament committee will be removed from the tournament and may be required to forfeit all of their games.
Click below for Schedules, brackets and standings.